Jul 21st, 2014
Jul 18th, 2014
SUMMER MIX 2014
Put on your shades and take a listen on your mat, the beach, or over some bubbles and enjoy!
Jul 17th, 2014
DIGITAL DETOX - Take one.
It is time for a Digital Detox. Yes, you digitally read this correctly. After months and years without stopping, constantly attached to my iPhone, iPad and Air, I have decided to unplug for a bit, and want you to as well.
We all need to disconnect to reconnect, as I like to call it, and hope that at least once in the next couple of weeks you do the same. I promise you, it is possible, and you will not die. Trust me.
Here are 6 STEPS to DIGITAL DETOX and ensure you are always the best you you can be:
1. Turn the phone off or into Airplane mode before you go to bed.
2. Shower and get dressed before you check your email.
3. Resist the urge to check social media during a meeting or dinner, especially dinner.
4. Buy a real newspaper or magazine and get your fingers dirty from the ink.
5. Leave your phone at home or at the office on at least one walk or errand a day.
6. Stare into space and let your mind wander for at least 3 minutes.
Technology is amazing, but it can get in the way of our true self nature, from moods to creativity, productivity, sex drive, sleep patterns, metabolism and more. Sometimes we need to just put down the phone and be ourselves. Give it a try for a day, moment, week or hour and get ready to truly live epicly.
Jul 17th, 2014
Hold one breath each and just do.
Jul 15th, 2014
Basque Breakie doubles as a snack / cantaloupe, almonds & hazelnuts. Baguette toasting in background & coffee brewing. #iamyou